Friday, May 2, 2014

CCAYR July Challenge -Christmas Freddie

It's challenge time once again over at Christmas Cards All Year 'Round, and finally I found some time to actually participate with a card.

Our sponsor this month is Chi Chi memories . They have provided us with some cute images to work with this month. You can purchase these images and others over on their web shop.





Here is my card:

.

As always I was pressed for time so I quickly digitally coloured the image then fussy and assembled it on the card with a die-cut, ribbon, pearls and some patterned paper from my stash.

Do head over to CCAYR and check out the rest of the creations from the design team.







Share |

1 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Tracey! What a darling little elephant - reindeer! LOL Very cute, and I love that pretty red ribbon! hugs, de