Monday, October 1, 2012

CCAYR October Challenge

Wow it has certainly been awhile since I last posted.  Now that I've got my feet on the ground at my my new job, I should find more time to craft and psot on my blogs.

It's challenge time once again over at Christmas Cards All Year 'Round.  This month the challenge is:


Create a card using a non traditional image with traditional Christmas colours

 OR 

 Create a card with a traditional Christmas image using non traditional colours.

Here is my card using Wreath Sketch from The Artful Stamper and the non traditional colours of coral and green.


I've stamped the image with Memento ink and coloured with Copics.

The wording is a SRM sticker.  The trim I found at Spotlight last week.

Do head over to the blog and check out the other creations from the DT.

Thanks for stopping by today.



Share |

2 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

Great card Tracey! Love the coral and green along with that wreath stamp. Have a great week! "Hugs"

Denise said...

Great card Tracey and I really love the little fringe at the bottom! ♥ Denise @ Digi Haven ♥