Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Cute Kids Halloween

Good morning all.  It's release day at Platypus Creek Digitals and today we have two of four new Halloween images to share with you.

Introducing Zombie Oliver and Pumpkin Girl Ella:


For Zombie Oliver I've printed the image onto Express It blender card and coloured with Copics.  The paper is from the Bazzill Spooky & Kooky 12 x 12 paper pack.
The spider is table confetti and the little skull is from a bracelet I found at a Cosmetic shop the other day.  The chipboard wording I picked up in the US a few years ago.


For this card I've also printed onto the blender card and coloured with Copics.  I've embossed the outer frame and background card with my spider web Cuttlebug folder.  The pumpkins are one of my cutting files "Jack-O-Lanterns".  The bats are from my cutting file set "Bat Set" The leaves are from my "Pumpkin Card" cutting file.
I've used Art Institute Glitter-Pumpkin and Black. 
The cutting files are available for purchase on the website.  The images will be available from tomorrow.

I'll be back again tomorrow with another two images.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Share |

0 comments: