Thursday, July 5, 2012

Summer Themed Note Cards

Ok, so it's middle of winter here in Australia but I thought why not warm things up a bit and release some new summer files.  For the next two days we will be sharing some new digis and cutting files over at Platypus Creek Digitals.

Here is a set of quick note cards I made using the new image- Summer Icons




My favourite is the Sandcastle 


Be sure to head over to the blog and see what some of the other DT members have created.

Both files are available for purchase on my digi website.

I'll be back tomorrow with some more images.


Share |

1 comments:

Denise said...

These came out great Tracey. I love the idea of making up a set of note cards with these. They're make a great summer birthday gift.

So, do you all celebrate Christmas in the summer time? LOL