Sunday, July 1, 2012

Christmas Cards All Year 'Round July Challenge

It's challenge time again over at Christmas Cards All Year 'Round. The theme this month is Christmas Flowers- Include poinsettias and/or holly on your card. 

 Here are my cards.


This was a rather quick card.  I stamped the verse (Stamp It) onto white card and sponged with Distress Inks.  The flowers and ribbon are from my stash.


This second card is created using two of my cutting files-Christmas Florals and Flower Pot card.
Both are available from my digi website.

Be sure to head over to the blog to see what the rest of the DT have created.

Share |

4 comments:

Gail said...

Great cards!
Love the Flower pot one!

CraftinGranny said...

Both are great cards Tracey but the flower pot one stole my heart. I'm heading over to get that file...LOL "Hugs"

sue w. said...

Hi Tracey, I love both your cards but my fave has to be the flower pot. I love it. The colours are fab, it looks so real, you could almost water it and watch it grow!
So glad to be on the team, thanks for having me.
Hugs Sue W.

Julie said...

Wow- love the flower pot and the poinsettias! Great cards.