Monday, July 2, 2012

Buttons & Bows Challenge

This is my second post today.  Please scroll down for the latest DownUnder Direct project.

It's challlenge time once again over at Platypus Creek Digitals.  This week the challenge theme is Buttons & Bows.
You must use at least 3 buttons & 1 bow on your project. 

Here is my card using "Spotty Flower" from the digi set "Flower Set"


The image has been printed onto X Press It blender card and coloured with Copics.  The paper is from a KI Memories 8 x 8 paper pad.
Ribbon and buttons are from my stash.

This week I also have a freebie digi set available.

Here is a card I made using one of the images:


You can access the download link over on the blog.

Be sure to check out the designs from the rest of the Design Team.


Share |

2 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Love the colours on your flower card hun & that freebie is sooooooooo sweet!
Hugs Shell xx

Denise said...

Both are fantastic cards. Loving the freebie too!