Thursday, June 14, 2012

Digi Haven First Challenge

There is a new challenge blog just started for those who love free digi images - Digi Haven.  
This week the challenge is "forever freebie"  Create a card using a forever free image.  

Here is my card:


I've used one of my own free images and wordings.  You can download the freebie from Platypus Creek Digitals by clicking here.

All the papers are from my scrap box.  The fancy corner is something I've had for ages, possibly from Dress It Up Buttons.

Be sure to head over to Digi Haven and check out the challenge. 
Share |

3 comments:

Dana said...

Very nice card. I need to get a cup of tea for myself now. lol Thanks for playing at Digi Haven.
http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

Denise said...

Great card Tracey. I love this image and your little corner accent looks just perfect on this design. I love the colors you've chosen too. Thank you for joining us on Digi Haven ♥ Denise @ Digi Haven.

Karen said...

Love the card and this image. The little corner is a nice finishing touch to your card. Thanks for playing along with us and I hope you will join in the fun again.