Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Christmas Cards All Year Round May Challenge

It's challenge time again at Christmas Cards All Year Round, and this month we have a really fun challenge for you. 
 The theme this month is "You're favourite Christmas Carol or Song"

My card is inspired by "O Christmas Tree"


I'm still lovin the Spellbinder Pennants Dies so I decided to create a Christmas Tree card using the largest Lacy Pennant Die as the card base.  The printed paper is one of the double sided glitter papers from Best Creations. You can't tell from the photo, but it has a lovely subtle shimmer all over it.
The verse is from Sunshine Designs.
I've added a paper rose and some pearls from my stash.

Be sure to head over to the CCAYR blog and see what the other Design Team members.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Scroll down for my other posts from today.




Share |

2 comments:

Ciska said...

So cute Tracey, love your idea to use the die to cut the card shape :)

Liz Weber said...

OH this is just perfect Tracey, just love the tree with the scalloped edges, that's very creative! FAB take on the challenge! Hope you are well?