Monday, April 23, 2012

Sugar Skull Bling Card

Here is my card for this week's challenge over at Platypus Creek Digitals.
 The challenge this week is to use Bling on your project. Diamantes, glitter, pearls etc can be used, as little or as much as you like, so long as there is bling on your project somewhere.
 Anyone can join the challenge. If you use a PCD file on your project (freebie or purchased), you will be in the draw for the main prize of 4 PCD digi files of your choice. 
 If you don't use a PCD file, that's ok you can still win second prize of 1 PCD digi file of your choice.


The image that I've used is Sugar Skull.  I've used the coloured version of the digi.  The flowers and little skull brad are from my stash.  I've used Lacy Squares Spellbinder Die for the backing and embellished with lots of diamantes.  I've also coloured some of the skull with a clear Atyou Spica Glitter pen to give it a little sparkle.

Be sure to head over to the blog and see what the rest of the DT have made.

I will be linking this project to Make It Monday

As well as entering in the following challenges:

Stampin For The Weekend-Sparkle & Shine
Pile It On-Sparkle & Shine
Ooh La La Creations-Bold & Bright
Crazy For Challenges-Add Black Cardstock
Inspire Me Fridays-Anything Goes

Scroll down for another project using this image. 
Share |

9 comments:

Rebecca/Sydney's Sentiments said...

Way cool Tracey!!!!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the colours just perfect!
Hugs Shell xx

CheerDown said...

I really like this the white space on the main image really makes the bright colours pop. Thank you for joining in our Bold and Bright Challenge at Ooh La La creations

Alli

Jayne A said...

Wow .. fabulous card.

Thanks for joining us this time at stampin for the weekend.

Hugs
JAyne
x

Danie May said...

Wow Tracey, I love the design and your fabulous colors of this version of the image, the nested scalloped squares frame it beautifully.

Faye's Paper Passion said...

Hello. I saw your Beautiful card on MIM.. Faye

Loz said...

Such a Beautiful card. Saw this on MIM...Loz

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Tracey, great colours, love the die cut panels and bling..


Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Cheryl said...

So cool!


I’m stopping by from MIM. (I’m number 205)

~Cheryl~

**I am having a give-away on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**