Thursday, April 12, 2012

Mother's Day Cards

It's time for a new release over at Platypus Creek Digitals. Today I have a couple of cards I made using these new images.

The first card is made using "I Heart Mum"
This image is available with both "mum" and "mom" on the t-shirt.



The second card is made using the image "Flowers For Mum"



For more samples made with these little cuties, head over to the platypuscreek blog and see what the other Design Team members have created.

There is also a link to a freebie on the blog.  I've created some wordings to go with the images and these can be downloaded for free.

Thanks for stopping by today.  
Share |

2 comments:

Ruthie Lopez said...

Lovely cards!! I love how you combined the pattern paper with the ribbon!!
Have a nice day!!
Ruthie

Danie May said...

Hi Tracey, both of your Mother's Day Digi Cards are fabulous! I really love your wonderful paper and colour choices, particularly that of your first card teamed with the huge ribbon. Beautifully Done!