Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Beyond The Burtonesque Dolls Altered Challenge

It's time for an altered challenge over at Beyond The Burtonesque Dolls, and this week the theme is:

Pandora's Box

Make a project with a box. You can make the box yourself, or use a store bought one that you can alter. Be sure to keep it creepy!


For my project I altered a gift box that I had stashed away in the craft room.  It was already black so it was a rather quick project.  

The image is a Platypus Creek Digital image.  I've added some flowers, diamantes and a brad I had in my stash.

Be sure to head over to the blog and see what the rest of the DT have created.
Share |

3 comments:

Alison said...

You started off with a cool box, and made it even better! Great job!

Kelli said...

Your box is wonderful! I love that image!!1

Alex said...

This is GREAT Tracey! I love the black on black you did and the sugar skull is perfect for a touch of creepy :)