Thursday, March 1, 2012

Leibster Blog



I recently received a blog award called the Liebster Blog Award.  The award was presented to me by Denise from Scrappy D's House of Cards.  Thank you Denise for thinking of me and presenting me with this award.

Liebster is a German word meaning “dearest”. It is a cyber-award that is given to up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.

If you receive the award, you should: 

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you. 
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog. 
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog. 
4. Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favorite bloggers and keep it going!

It was a difficult decision to pick just five bloggers to give this award to but here is my list in no particular order:

Sue Smyth 
Sandy G
Rosa Witten 
Rebecca
Liz Webber
Share |

1 comments:

Liz Weber said...

Hi Tracey, CONGRATS on receiving this award and THANK YOU for this wonderful award, you are so kind to share it with me.

Have a good weekend (can't believe it's Friday tomorrow).