Friday, March 16, 2012

CCAYR Mid Month Inspiration

Here are the two cards I created for the mid month inspiration over at Christmas Cards All Year 'Round.



I've used the same Designer Papers that I used on my other two DT cards for this month's challenge.
I love these papers so I'm using up every little scrap that I have.   

I've again used the Spellbinder Pennants and Lacey Pennants to make the Christmas Trees.  I'm finding this set of dies to be very useful in my cardmaking and scrapbooking at the moment.
Share |

1 comments:

Denise said...

Another great set of cards Tracey. I love that paper too, so pretty. I'm hoping to put a card together for the CCATR March challenge but I've been under the weather with "dental" issues and haven't had the energy. I'm hoping this weekend. You have certainly inspired me.