Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pirate Oliver

I thought I would share a card I made using one of my newest release digi stamps - Pirate Oliver.
The stamp is the latest in my cute kids range, and the first of several new images to be released over the next few days. 


The image has been printed onto Express It blender card and coloured with Copics.  The anchor paper is from my stash.  The embossed red cardstock is Bazzill.

Pirate Oliver may be purchased from my website or over on my digi blog.

The Happy Birthday Skull & Crossbones stamp is a limited time freebie.  The download link is available over on my digi blog.  

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

(inspired by theme from The Pirate's Of The Caribbean ride at Disney- Yo Ho Yo Ho A Pirate's Life For Me)

I'm also linking this up at Make It Monday

Thanks for stopping by today.
Share |

4 comments:

sandra's crafty corner said...

what a lovely card, some great 'RED' there lol thanks for playing along at Cards for men and good luck,
hugs sandra dt

Lisa M said...

Awesome manly man card! Is that a skeleton embossing I see there? FABULOUS!!!


Thank you for playing along with us at Make It Monday!
Remember, for a chance to win the prize from our sponsor, leave a comment for another entry and mention that you saw them on Make It Monday.
Lisa xx

Teresa said...

Great card Tracy and a great stamp too. Thanks for playing along with us at Here Come the Boys 'Favourite Song' Challenge. Teresa xx

Woo said...

Fab design and I love the pirate image! Thanks for playing at Here Come The Boys! Woo x