Friday, February 24, 2012

DownUnder Direct Projects

Well it's been a very busy week for the DownUnder Design Team.  This week the new BLING-abilities were released, and we've been busy creating samples to showcase the new product.  

Here are the projects I created for the release.




The rest of the Design Team have created some amazing samples.  You can see their work and read all about the new BLING-abilities over on the DownUnder Inspirations Blog.

Linked up to Make It Monday Linky Party

Thanks for stopping by today.
Share |

5 comments:

Shirley-anne said...

Beautiful projects, love them all .popping over to check these new products for sure . thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Tamie said...

These are all super awesome projects. I love the spellbinders you used. So glad I saw them over at Make It Monday!

Denise said...

Just beautiful Tracey. Is that your daughter? And she is 16? I have a 16 yr. old daughter as well. Aren't they just so much fun? *rolling eyes* LOL!!

Your cards and page are beautiful. You have an excellent eye for design.

1CardCreator said...

Wow, these are gorgeous! Love all the layers! Saw you at Make it Monday. ~Diane (I am #115)

CraftinGranny said...

Hi Tracey, Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. I'm really excited about the CCAYR blog and the changes you have made. So looking forward to being on the team again. Plan on getting more than 1 card completed for April. Hope you entered the candy, I forgot to check.

Love your cards and will be sure to check out the Blingabilities. "Hugs" Carol