Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Soccer Card

Thought I would share a card I made using one of my newest digi images Soccer Oliver. This is one of four images released this week over on my digi blog. This image may be purchased over on my website or I have a special on at the moment on the blog.


I've printed the image onto Express It blender card and coloured with Copics. The background paper is one of my digital designs and will be available soon on the website.

I've entered this card in the following challenge:

Cards for Men-Boys and their toys

I've also linked it up with:

Make it Monday

Thanks for stopping by today.


Share |

4 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love your image and your papers. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Rene said...

Super cute! Love your papers! Thank you so much for linking up at MIM and remember, to be in the running to win second prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! Good luck,
Rene :D

Tracy Heaton said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at CFM
Tracy x

Paul said...

What a great boy card. Saw your project on Make it Monday and had to come over and take a closer look.
TFS
Paul
Crafty Blogocks
DT Member for Catch The Bug