Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Cards All Year Round January Challenge

Hello all and Happy New Year to you.  
It's time for the first challenge of 2012 over at Christmas Cards All Year Round.  This month the challenge is to make a Christmas card using non traditional colours, either on their own or combined with traditional colours.
As an optional extra you can include some type of embossing.

Here is my card:


I've used a stamp from the JustRite set-Merry & Bright.  I've stamped and embossed the image using black ink and clear embossing powder.  I've also used my Spellbinder Snowflake Impressabilities to emboss the black cardstock.
I've added a black organza bow and a large clear diamante to finish the card.

Thanks for stopping by today.


Share |

2 comments:

clare said...

tracey what a stunning contrast of colours. fabulous card. happy new year too you and yours!!

Liz Weber said...

Gorgeous card Tracey, very elegant colours and that ornament is lovely. I can't believe you are still in the mood to make christmas cards, I'm so over them lol!