Saturday, October 1, 2011

Christmas Cards All Year Round October Challenge

It's once again time for another challenge over at Christmas Cards All Year Round. I can't believe how fast this year is going.


Seeing it is coming up to Halloween, the challenge this month is to use a Halloween colour for your card.  I decided to keep it pretty simple and used black as my Halloween colour.  The other part of the challenge is to use a die cut on your card.  I've used one of the newest released Spellbinder dies-Picot Edge Circles.  The stamp is from Stamp It.  The ribbon and snowflake button are from my stash.  It's a bit hard to see but I've added some tiny Swarovski crystals to the tiny snowflakes on the stamp.    
Share |

3 comments:

Monica said...

Hi Tracey,

Thanks for becoming my follower - I am honoured. And this Christmas card is so elegant and unusual. So bold as well to use black and white for Christmas. I did not have the guts to make a black and white Christmas card but you kinda opened up my mind. Thanks for the inspiration,

Monica

clare said...

such an elegant card. x

CraftinGranny said...

Oh how I love black and white. This is one beautiful Christmas card and so very elegant. "Hugs" Carol