Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Beyond The Burtonesque Dolls Challenge 3

It's time again for another challenge over at Beyond The Burtonesque Dolls.  This week we are being challenged to create a project inspired by the works of Guillermo del Toro. 
I must admit when I saw this week's challenge I was a bit aprehensive.  Once I did a bit of a search I found that I had in fact seen a number of his movies.
My project this week is a tag inspired not by one of the movies I was familiar with, but a movie I have never seen, or until this week even heard of.  My inspiration comes from the movie poster of Cronos.



Here is my tag:




The stamps are from a clear set I bought in Canada last year, so not sure who made them.  The bug is made from a button that has been painted black and then rubbed with Pearl-ex.


Share |

1 comments:

Monica said...

Awesome, SIMPLY AWESOME! So rich, 3D and super striking. Very impressed, Tracey!
xxx Monica