Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Beyond The Burtonesque Dolls Challenge 2

It's time again for another challenge over at Beyond The Burtonesque Dolls.  This week we've picked one awesomely talented man to focus on:



Terry Gilliam, is a wonderful Artist/Animator, Actor, and Director.  I'm sure many of you will know him from the Monty Python team, but since then he's directed some of the most fantastical fantasy films ever made.

The Challenge is to Create a Card/Project based on any of Terry Gilliam's Work.

For my card this week I chose to create a card based on the Movie The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus.  I absolutely love this movie.


Here is my card.


The main image is from Simply Betty Stamps
For the frame of the mirror I've used a Spellbinder die and then added dots of black dimensional paint all around it.
The backing pattern is a clear sticker I've had for ages.
The mask stamp is from Stamp It Australia

Be sure to head over to the blog to check out what the rest of the Design Team has created.







Share |

2 comments:

FitterTwit said...

Tracey, this is WONDERFUL!!! I LOVE how you used that Spellbinders label! Genius!

Sandy Ang said...

What a cool card !