Saturday, September 3, 2011

Christmas Cards All Year Round September Challenge

It's challenge time once again over at Christmas Cards All Year Round.  This month the challenge is to use only items that are at least a year old to make your cards.

So for my cards I decided to remake a set I made a couple of years ago.  I designed these for Australian Cardmaking Stamping and Papercraft and they have always been some of my favorite Christmas designs.





All the stamps I've used are from Sunshine Designs.  The papers are from my scrap box and the embellishments I've had for ages.  I even pulled out the Tombows to colour the images.  I haven't used these in ages.

All stamps are available on my website.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Share |

2 comments:

clare said...

tracey, just hopped over to say i really love your CAS cards. fab tradiontal colours and those modern images are brilliant! best wishes. x

Sandy Ang said...

seeing your cute cards makes me want to get started on my christmas crafting