Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Three Panel Card

Good morning everyone.  It's been quite a while since my last post, but it's been a pretty hectic month for me.  First I had my daughter's 16th birthday to organise, then as soon as that was over we started to paint our house.  I've had to completely move out of my craft room, so until the painting is finished I'm working at the dining room table.  Not the best creative environment, but we will see how we go.

Anyway I did manage to get a tutorial done for DownUnder Direct this week.  The tutorial is on how to make a three panel card (in one continuous piece) using a spellbinder die.





For step by step instructions on how to make this project, head over to DownUnder Direct Inspirations.
Share |

1 comments:

Basslady said...

this is a wonderful inspiration!

thanx a lot for sharing!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo