Monday, August 1, 2011

Christmas In July Challenge Winner

It's time to announce the winner of my Christmas in July Challenge.  I've drawn the winner at random using random.org.


The winner is Sandy G.  Congratulations Sandy.  Send me an email to claim your prize.

Now I promised to feature the top three cards here on the blog.  As I only had four different participants I decided to feature a card from each here.  So in no particular order here are four cards from the challenge participants.  Be sure to head over to their blogs and have a look at more of their wonderful creations.









Thank you ladies for joining in on my first challenge.



Share |

1 comments:

HandmadebyTLC said...

My pleasure, not sure if you advertise on Feline Playful or the Daily Dare sights but you could get more participants with the word out! Thanks for spotlighting my blog.

Hugs
Tammy Louise
You're invited to participate in my blogversary candy till 8-30 as well :)