Friday, July 8, 2011

Christmas Roses

I don't have a card to share with you today, but I do have a picture of some "Christmas Roses" I made this afternoon, as part of a Christmas page I'm working on.



Some time ago I bought some rather expensive floral embellishments.  I haven't used them as yet, but really like them.  I decided to try to recreate them out of paper today, and I was quite happy with the results.  I've used my Rose Creations Spellbinder die. For each flower I've used two petals the same size and one slightly smaller.  I've wet, crumpled and dried them.  I've added some flower stamens and a little crystal glitter. 
 I'll be back sometime down the track with the page I'm working on.   
Share |

6 comments:

FitterTwit said...

Is that the Donna Salazar Rose Creations Die? You nailed those roses! AMAZING!!!!

TRACEY O said...

Yes that is what I've used.

Nitzan said...

The roses look amazing!!
I will try to make the soon.
thanks

Elborgi said...

They look so nice
Elborgi

Sandy G said...

These are excellent Tracey, they look fab!

CardArTart said...

You've done a great job making those roses - I would've thought you bought them! :)