Saturday, July 2, 2011

Christmas Cards All Year Round-July Challenge

This is my second post this morning. Please scroll down for details of my first Christmas card challenge.

It's once again time for another challenge over at Christmas Cards All Year Round. This month we'd like to see white as a main "colour" and then we'll need some bling - gems, plearls, glitter, etc. Added challenge for fun - Flower(s) of some kind too!!!



For my card I've used shades of white with different textures.  I've stamped and embossed my image with gold.  The bling on my card is a little hard to see in the photo, but I've added some shimmery fibres behind the wording.  There is glitter on my white flower, and sparkly bits through the mulberry paper that I've used behind my image. There is also a tiny pearl in the centre of my flower.  The image and wording are from JustRite.
Share |

2 comments:

SiskiyouSue said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous, so elegant. Beautiful job.

Monica said...

So stylish, classy and elegant. I can see the shiny fibre and the pearl in the centre. Too pretty.

xxx Monica