Saturday, July 2, 2011

Christmas Card Challenge-Christmas in July

After 2 1/2 years of blogging I thought it time to run a challenge... so welcome to the first challenge here at My Creative Place.  To start off I thought I would run a month long challenge.  This gives everyone heaps of time to participate.

With Christmas less than six months away the theme of this first challenge is "Christmas In July- Anything Goes." 


Simply create a card or project with a Christmas theme.  You may use any technique, product, stamp etc. 

There are only a few simple rules for this challenge:

1.  Your project must be new-no back linking please

2.  Upload your project to your blog or gallery and then add the DIRECT LINK to your project at the bottom of this post.

3.  Mention this challenge in your post and create a link back to this blog.

4.  You may enter as often as you like, so long as you submit a new project each time.

5. Have fun!

The challenge will run until July 31st.  I will do a random prize draw on August 1st and announce the winner here.

The random prize for this challenge is a AUD $15.00 gift certificate to use in either of my shops:

or

I will also pick the top three projects and feature them here on my blog.

I'll come back later today and add a couple of  sample cards.
I hope you will play along.



Share |

1 comments:

Miria said...

Best wishes for the new challenge! Hugs, Miria