Thursday, July 14, 2011

And The Winner Is...

Well it's finally time to announce the winner of my Blog Candy.

First however, I would like to welcome all of my new followers.  I hope you enjoy my creations.

The winner of the package of Christmas themed goodies is Comment  26  Lisa M - You made Me Ink!





   Congratulations Lisa.  Please email me with your postal address so I can post out your prize.

The winner of the AUD $15.00 credit to use in either of my shops Platypus Creek Stamping and Craft or Platypus Creek Digitals is  Comment 7  Michelle-My Life as a Wannabe Scrapper 





  Congratulatons Michelle.  Please email me to collect your prize. 
Share |

4 comments:

Nadine said...

Congrats!

Caroljenks said...

Congrats ladies and HUGE thanks Tracey for offering such a fab candy :)

Carol x

Lisa M said...

Ohhhh, this is wonderful! Thank you SO very much. :) Congrats to Michelle as well.
Thank you again for the amazing candy and your truly inspirational blog.
Lisa xx

michelle said...

oh yay!!!! so exciting!! thanks so much...i love your blog!!
congrats to the other winner :)
michelle