Monday, June 13, 2011

White, Cream and Gold Christmas Card.

Ok time for another Christmas card. I made this one this morning. I cleaned my craft room over the weekend so I now have a lovely tidy area to be creative. This is my first creation in my "tidy room"


I found some paper I hadn't seen in awhile so used that for the snowflake.  The gold background paper has been embossed using Spellbinders Impressabilities-Snowflake.  The lace and button are from my stash.
I thought I would enter this in Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge as the challenge this week was to include a button(s) on your project.  

Don't forget to check out my blog candy for your chance to win some fantastic Chritmas Stamping goodies.
Share |

2 comments:

Teresa said...

What a beautiful, elegant card.
Isn't it amazing how creative you can get in a tidy room? I must try it soon!

Hazel said...

Gorgeous card - so rich and classy - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 24 - hope to see you again soon. x