Friday, June 3, 2011

Red & White Christmas Card

Here is my first "winter" Christmas card. I always feel so much more inspired to make Christmas cards during winter, so hopefully this will be the first of many to come over the next few months.

All the papers, including the card itself are from my scrap box.  The main images are from JustRite Stamps  The wording is from Sunshine Designs.  I've used my Spellbinder Dies to cut out both images.
I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge-Ribbon
Christmas Stampin All Year Long- To Die For-Use a Die Cut for the main image. 
Share |

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Your card is beautiful.
My SIL has made enough Christmas cards for the next 2 years. Crazy lady, lol.

Hazel said...

Good to see you making a start with your Christmas cards and joining in my CHNC challenge 22 - hope you'll come back again for the new challenge that starts tomorrow. Your card is so classy and elegant. x

Cheryl said...

This is GORGEOUS and so elegant!!! I need to get my chrissy cards started,I am so far behind!!
xx

Nicole said...

Hi Tracey,
What a beautiful card you have made. Thanks for joining us in the CCWS-challenge!

Alicia said...

This is stunning Tracey! When you finish your Chrissie cards you can start on mine LOL!
Alicia xx

Renata said...

What a lovely card you made! Thanks for joining our challenge at CCWS.
Hugs, Renata.