Sunday, June 26, 2011

Jude & The Rockers

It's preview time again over at Simply Betty Stamps. This week the girls from SBS are previewing Jude and The Rockers. I've decided to join in on the fun and make a couple of cards as well. Today I have Jude to introduce.

I've coloured the image using Copics and given his jeans a bit of a textured look using some denim material soaked with Copic Blender fluid.  The star has been cut using SCAL and my Cricut.  The wording stamp I've had for ages and never used.  Not sure who made it as it's a clear set.  The papers and bits and pieces are from my stash.

Be sure to head over to the Simply Betty Blog and see what the DT have created.  Check back here in a couple of days and I'll have another image to share with you as well. 

I thought I would also enter this card into the challenge over at Cards For Men.  The theme this week is stars.
Share |

5 comments:

Basslady said...

wow, your card definitely rocks!!!

you make me basslady jump for joy!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Lelia Pierce said...

Great card! I love the red, white and blue theme of it! :O)

XXX

~Lady B~ said...

Love your jude card!

WencheP said...

Very cool card. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men.

-Wenche

Alison said...

Great colour scheme and that image is fab! Thanks for playing at Cards for Men and good luck.
Hugs, Alison x