Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Christmas Cards All Year Round June Challenge

Another month has flown by, and it is once again time for the monthly challenge over at Christmas Cards All Year Round.
It's been a very busy month for me so I only managed to complete two cards.  The theme this month is anything goes. 


For the first card I've used up some scraps of paper from my scrap box- Christina Rae I believe. 


I've used JustRite Stamps and Spellbinder dies for both cards.

Don't forget to check out what the other Design Team members have created this month.
Share |

3 comments:

Allison said...

two lovely cards
Allisonx

A Passion For Paper said...

Hi Tracey,
I do admire your cards, they are always so elegant and top drawer... something that I need to work on I think, lol
{Note to Self}. . . must try harder!!!

Love, Julie x

Cheryl said...

So very elegant,the gold and green looks spectacular!!!
xx