Sunday, June 12, 2011

Burtonesque Dolls Burton-Weenies Sneak Peek

This week The Burtonesque Dolls are helping to release another new range of images from Simply Betty Stamps.  The new range is called The Burton-Weenies.  We will be releasing a new image every day for six days.  Today we have Jack Jack.


Most of what I used for this card came from my scrap box.  The ball chain, trim and brads I've had in my stash for ages.  The metal embellishment is from a set of poetry dog tags I bought about 8 years ago, on one of my trips to The US. They came in a little metal box with about 100 different words.
I've coloured the image with Copics.  I've used a small piece of heavy denim material saturated with Copic Blender Fluid (0) to give the jeans a textured look.
Make sure you head over to the blog and check out what the other dolls have created.
Share |

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Wow! This is very cool! Love the chain and metal tag!
Alicia xx

Tracy said...

What a cool card.
Love what you did to make the jeans look more like....well jeans ;)