Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Burton-Weenies-Ellanore

It's day three of the Burton-Weenies release preview over at The Burtonesque Dolls and also time for a challenge.


Today we have Ellanore to share with you, and the challenge is "Put me in a Burton movie"


For my card today I decided that I would have Ellanore audition for the role of Kim in Edward Scissorhands.  I used the following quote from the movie for inspiration:

"You see, before he came down here, it never snowed. And afterwards, it did. If he weren't up there now... I don't think it would be snowing. Sometimes you can still catch me dancing in it."

Be sure to head over and see what the other Dolls have created.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Come back tomorrow for another sneak peek.
Share |

2 comments:

Carol said...

Beautiful job Tracey, Love your Ellenore and the colors are awesome. TFS

FitterTwit said...

So BEAUTIFUL and well thought out! You NAILED this one!!!