Sunday, May 15, 2011

It's a Pirate Party!

Well it's not long now until the release of the fourth Pirates of The Carribean movie, this Thursday to be exact.  Not that I'm counting down the days or anything like that....  I rarely go to the theatre, but this is one of those movies that I just have to see on the big screen. 
So on to the point of this post. We're having a Pirate party over at The Burtonesque Dolls this week.  Each day for six days we will be helping release the new Funky Pirate line from Simply Betty Stamps.

Now I know that Tim Burton had nothing to do with Pirates, but his wing man Johnny is in it so we figured that was Burton-esque enough to have a Pirate Stamping Release here! SO... that is what today's post is all about... welcome to our Pirates Sneak Peeks! We will be having five days of previews, the sixth being a preview/release for these fun Pirate images! So let's begin with:

Bonnie! She is keeping a eye out for treasure... or maybe her long lost love, what ever she's searching for she sure is stylin' isn't she? These cuties will be available in Clear Stamp.



I wanted some pirate themed paper to go with this image, and since I didn't have any in my stash, I made this set of digi papers.  You can download them for free by clicking here.  I've printed them out onto white Bazzill so they have a lovely texture.  The font I've used is Pieces of Eight which I downloaded from a font site.
Be sure you head over to The Burtonesque Dolls and see what the rest of the DT have created.




Share |

2 comments:

Betty Boo! said...

Those are some awesome digi papers Tracey! I may just have to use them thanks for the link!

Great card, love the color scheme! Thank you for helping me release these cuties!

Betty

Cheryl said...

WOW this is FANTASTIC,fabulous colouring and your digi papers are BRILLIANT!!! Thanks for the link,will let you know when I use them.
xx