Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Burtonesque Dolls Challenge

It's once again challenge time over at The Burtonesque Dolls.  This week, Monsters have taken over the Chocolate Factory! Today we challenge you to take your inspiration from Charlie and The Chocolate Factory, but Moster-ize it! Maybe a new chocolate can be made? Or use colors inspired by the movie and apply it to a Gruesome image making it fun, funky and all Burton!  Our sponsor this week is Strange Skin Digis.




For my card today I have used The Mummy from The Famous Monster Collection.  This was a super quick card as there really wasn't much colouring involved.  I've incorporated some fun and funky colours into the card and added some gauze. 
Be sure to head over and check out what the other Dolls have created.:

I thought I might enter this one in the Haunted Design House challenge this week.
The challenge is to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween-based art piece
using items that begin with an 'E', 'M' and an 'O'.
So for my card I have

E-Embellishments
M-Mummy
O-Orange

Thanks for stopping by today.

Share |

7 comments:

Andrea C said...

Great work. The mummy worms sound very gruesome indeed. x

Susan's crafty chaos said...

Lol, fab card tracey and great idea! Thanks so much for playing along with us at HDH this week :D

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOh, LOVE it! the sentiment made me giggle and I love the image and bright colors. Thanks for joining us for MM at HDH. xxD

FitterTwit said...

Tracey, this is sooooo cute! The gauze is a really nice touch on top of the brilliance that is the Mummy Worms! HA! Love it!

Rosa Witten said...

Mummy Worms! LOL! Love it, the gauze is really cool. Love that BG paper.
:)

Alison said...

Super cool! I love that you made something quick for this challenge. Love the colors you chose.

CuddlyBunny said...

Fun and cool! Love the image you used!