Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New Rag Dolls

It's another new release over at The Burtonesque Dolls.   Today we have two new cuties to show ya.. They are Lena and Misty! Both will be accompanied next week on Tuesday by two more cute Rag Dolls! They will also be available next week for purchase @ simplybettystamps.com.
The challenge this week is to create a quilted background using different pieces of paper and sewing them together to create that background! Not as hard as it sounds I promise! It's fun, and just think of the cool "rags" you can patch together! You may use any image you like! Have fun and be sure to check back next week for another two cute Rag Doll images.


For my card this week I've used Lena.  I've printed her onto Express It blender card and coloured with Copics.  All the papers are from my stash.  I've cut each into a square and then stitched them together.  I've also stitched the layered image onto the background.  The flowers are from Prima.  I've used some regualr buttons and some doll buttons to embellish.
Be sure to head over to The Burtonesque Dolls and see what the rest of the DT have created.
Share |

2 comments:

Rosa Witten said...

Great card Tracey! :)
Rosa

Cheryl said...

BEAUTIFUL,love the colours and the patchwork design!!!
xx