Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New Release at Burtonesque Dolls

It's time for some freaky fun over at The Burtonesque Dolls.  This week the dolls are helping to introduce some new designs- The Toxic Kids created by Jordyn Fischer!  This young man has quite the imagination when it comes to unique!  As you can see they fit in perfectly with The Burtonesque Dolls!  I'm sure you will agree that any of these new characters would be perfect in a Burton film. 

Iceflower

Fishy
I've printed both images onto Express It blender card and coloured with Copics.  All the bits and pieces are from my stash.
Share |

5 comments:

Alicia said...

Ooh wow! These are very cool!! Love the colour scheme.
Alicia xx

Rebecca/Sydney's Sentiments said...

Super job Tracey. I luv that feathery touch. It goes perfect with the Iceflower!

Mary said...

Tracey....very sweet cards. Great job coloring them. I'm on my way to check out more of your work. Thanks for finding my blog....I'll be back to keep up with what you are doing.

Carol said...

Fabulous new collection, love these cards and the color is awesome! TFS

Rosa Witten said...

Great cards Tracey, love the muted colors. :)