Sunday, March 20, 2011

New Digi Release

Finally I'm back after not posting anything for about a week.  I was asked to make a scrapbook as a going away gift.  I received the photos last Saturday and set about the task to make a 20 page album by Wednesday night.  I managed to finish just in time.  I was pleased with the results, but didn't have time to take any photos to share with you.

Here is a card I just made.  The image is Amber, a new Platypus Creek Digi  designed by my daughter Hannah.

The image was printed onto X Press It blender card and coloured with Copics.  I've embossed the cardstock using Daisy Impressabilities from Spellbinder.  The flowers and pearls are from my stash.

You may purchase the digi stamp from my website.  Any purchases made on the website will be emailed once payment has been received.



 
Share |

0 comments: