Saturday, March 5, 2011

Happy Egg Day

I was sorting through some old stamps last night and I came across these two. I haven't used them in years, so I thought I would ink them up and make a card.



I know that the wording is from Penny Black and I'm pretty sure the image is as well. Both had been removed from their blocks to save space when we moved back in 2008.  I've stamped the image onto Xpress It blender card and coloured with Copics.  The papers are Bazzill and the ribbon and egg button are from my stash.  

I thought I would submit this card to the following challenges: 
Cute Card Thursday-Signs of Spring
Creative Inspirations-In The Garden
Fab & Funky Challenges-Spring Into Action
Oldie But A Goodie-Spring is in The Air
Incy Wincy Designs-Spring is in The Air

Thanks for stopping by today.

Share |

12 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi

Cute card, love that egg button.

Thank you for linking up to Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :-)

pink lady said...

Great card Tracey, fab image and I love the colours. Thanks for joining us this week at Fab 'n' Funky...hugs Shelly x

Netty said...

Fab card. I love how you've threaded the ribbon through the eyelet nestie die cut. Fab colours too, pink and lilac are my faves. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation. Annette (Incy Wincy DT)

jillyscreations said...

Great card and very cute bunny. thank you for joining us at Fnf this week

Cheryl said...

Absolutely adorable and the colours are beautiful!!!
xx

shell said...

Gorjuss hun i love how you have framed the image,thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
Shell xx

Lisa Jane said...

what a cute little card - i love the bunny image and that little egg button
Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie this fortnight
Good luck
Lisa ;)

DesignerDiva said...

Really sweet card Tracey the pink and purple together are FAB and that image is toooooooo cute. In fact I love everything about this cos the sentiment and egg button are gorgeous too. Thanks for joining in at Oldie But Goodie this week and good luck
HUgs Laurie x

Francesca said...

Such a beautiful card!

Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie this time
and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

Alicia said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the stamp...you will have to give it a bit of a work out now you have found it!
Alicia xx

Fleur said...

A fab springtime card
Thanks for joining our challenge at OLDIE but a GOODIE, hope you’ll join us again
Hugz Fleur xXx

NGCARDS said...

A very pretty card hun! Thanks for joining in with our challenge of In The Garden at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx