Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Christmas Cards All year Round-March Challenge

It's time for another challenge over at Christmas Cards All Year Round.  Since March is the 3rd month, we'll be working in threes! Your cards need 3 patterned papers and 3 brads, eyelets or gems. You may add other embellishments, a sentiment, cardstock, etc as well.




I was having a bit of trouble finding three patterned papers that matched, but I eventually found some scraps of Allison Ellis papers in the bottom of my very large scrap pile.  I made some cards using this paper two years ago, so I thought it time to use up the scraps.
On the first card I have three patterned papers and three little diamante & glittery snowflakes.  The image is from Polar Bear collection by Sunshine Designs 
On the second card I've used the same three papers and three brads.  The Christmas tree is also part of one of the patterned papers, so no stamping on this one.
Be sure to head over to the blog and check out what the other design team members have created.
Share |

1 comments:

SiskiyouSue said...

I love both your cards, the 3's work out well. I think I've been inspired, we'll see what happens!