Sunday, March 20, 2011

Christmas Card Challenge

Cheryl over at My Cardmaking Haven is currently having a Christmas card challenge.  The challenge which is open to her followers is to make five Christmas cards.  I promised myself that I would make at least five cards every month so that by Dec 1st this year I would be ready to post my cards.  Well so far, not so good.  I think my total for this year is five or six.  That is until today when I decided to join in on Cheryl's challenge.
I decided to keep my design simple, and used the new Fancy Tags Two Spellbinder Die.  I've stamped and embossed the wording from JustRite Stamps and then layered this onto the tag.  I've added a couple of pearls to finish it.  Pretty simple but I think it looks quite nice.

Here are my five cards.

Don't forget to come back tomorrow evening to find out who has won my blog giveaway.  If you haven't entered yet, all you have to do is become a follower, if you aren't already and leave a comment on the giveaway post.  
Thanks for stopping by today.
Share |

2 comments:

Alicia said...

These are simple and stunning Tracey! Five a month is a really good goal. It was a fun challenge wasn't it!
Alicia xx

Cheryl said...

WOW GORGEOUS and STUNNING.....might have to case these....need that die first.....lol....
xx