Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Burtonesque Dolls Challenge- Mars Attacks!

It's time again for another challenge over at The Burtonesque Dolls. The theme this week is "Mars Attacks".  The challenge is to create a project using the film as inspiration and to include the colour green.


I was shopping on Sunday with my daughter, and we came across this ribbon.  I knew it would be perfect for the challenge this week so I had to buy it. I didn't think any further than that, but luckily I had the perfect match of papers in my Bazzill stash.  The card was super quick and easy.  I just cut out a few Spellbinder circles and stuck it all together. 
Be sure to head over to the blog and see what the other Dolls have come up with to inspire you.
Share |

2 comments:

FitterTwit said...

This is so super sweet!!!

Rosa Witten said...

This is a beautiful card Tracey. That ribbon is really cool. :)