Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Burtonesque Dolls Challenge- Make It Burton

Well it's time again for another challenge over at the Burtonesque Dolls.
The challenge this week is very very simple.... Make it a Burton... creepy, crawly, funky, fun, cooky anything Burton. Any theme, any color scheme and any way you can Burtonize your art!

One winner will get the GDT spot for April!! You will get your very own unique button, be part of the team for April, and two free digis from our first release next week!

So what are you waiting for, get cracking or Burton-ing, izing... something... get to creating and having fun!

Here is my DT card for the challenge.


The image I have used is from Tickled Pink Stamps.  The image has been coloured with Copics. The papers are from my stash.  I think the red is Christina Rae, but I'm not sure about the other.  The red flower is one of the new Spellbinder Dies-Rose Creations.   The tiny black roses are from my stash.
Don't forget to head over and check out what the other Dolls have created.
Share |

5 comments:

FitterTwit said...

GORGEOUS!!! I love that stamp and I'm DEFINITELY going to have to get my hands on that Spellbinders die set!!! ENABLER!!!

Carol said...

Love the card, just beautiful. Must get that spellbinders die, really loving it! TFS

Rosa Witten said...

LOVE THIS!!!! She is sooo Burton, can you believe I have her and have not colored her up yet. That spellbinder die looks awesome, I will have to check that out. :)

KarenB said...

Love the black/white/red colours you used :)

Michelle said...

Fantastic card!! Love this striking colour combo and your colouring is just awesome.

Thank you for linking up to Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :-)