Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Black & White Robin

I managed to get some time in the craft room this morning to make a couple of cards. This is one of them.

The image is from JustRite Stamps - Backyard Birds.  I've stamped the image with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and added a little colour to the eggs with Copics.
I've used my Spellbinder die- S4-292 Beaded Circles, threading some ribbon through the smaller one and adding some pearls to the large one.
Not sure who made the dp as it came from my scrap box.

I am entering this into this weeks challenge over at Joans Gardens
Share |

4 comments:

Sue W said...

Black and White ......Perfect! Love the additional pearls and the threaded ribbon - good job!

Ciska said...

Wow, lovely card! I never make black and white cards, mainly because I can't seem to make them work, but this one is very nice! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, it is very much appreciated!

Ciska

Ciska said...

Wow, lovely card! I never make black and white cards, mainly because I can't seem to make them work, but this one is very nice! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, it is very much appreciated!

Ciska

Alicia said...

This is so pretty and elegant. I love those die cuts you have used.
Alicia xx