Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Cupcake Stand

Here is my latest cutting file.  I was playing around with some designs last night and thought I would try to design a cupcake stand, something I could decorate for various occassions.  Anyway I ended up with a heart stand, which I can probably change up a bit and make it into a wedding themed one as well.  It still needs a little work as I think I can improve on the design.  But here is the finished product.

If you would like the cutting files you can download both the stand and wrapper for free by clicking below.  Both are in svg & scut2 format.  The wrapper is also in pdf format.

I thought I would submit this to a challeng blog I came across recently - Paper Cubed.  The theme this month is "Love"  I'm also entering this week's challenge over at Winter Wonderland.  The theme this week is "For The One I Love."  I'll also will be joining in over at C.R.A.F.T Challenge where the theme this week is Valentine's  
Happy Valentine's Day!  I hope you enjoy my files.
Share |

10 comments:

Crafty_Fairie said...

Mmmm looks delish!!!! thanks for sharing your project with us at CRAFT Challenge this week.

Kerry x

Lorrinda said...

Oh YUM! What a fabulous idea! Love your stand, so many possibilities for other occasions...Thanks for playing along with us at P3!

Trimgym said...

Great project , thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

Jo and Tigerlover.

KarenB said...

Hi Tracey, I love your unique Valentine's project! And it's so cool to see another Queenslander joining in over at CRAFT Challenge :)

Miria said...

Such a great creation, Tracey!Thank you for joining Winter Wonderland this week, hugs, Miria

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

Love, love, love this project! I can see a lot of uses for it. thanks for joing us at P3.

Sandy

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

Love, love, love this project! I can see a lot of uses for it. thanks for joing us at P3.

Sandy

Kim Nath said...

Oh my goodness! This is just too adorable! Thanks so much for playing along at Paper cubed!

Marla said...

Love it! Love it! Love it!

rosieb said...

thanx 4 great file and ideas