Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Star is Born

Ok I'm done with the Valentine's theme, at least for today anyway.  I usually don't get much crafting done at night, but I was still in the mood to make cards so I thought I would make just one more before heading off to bed.
This is the first step card I've made since before Christmas.  I had the Cricut out so thought I may as well cut out a couple.  The centre step card is another of my free cutting files.  You can get the download link from this previous post.
This turned out to be quite a quick card as I didn't do any stamping or have to do any colouring.  The image is a picture square from Sunshine Designs.  These are no longer available but I still have a few from when I had my shop in Cairns.  I've used one of my Cuttlebug embossing folders to give texture to the side panels.
I am submitting this to The Winter Wonderland challenge as the them this week is "Reach for The Stars" A Christmas or non Christmas project featuring stars.  I will also enter this in the Cuttlebug Spot challenge as the theme this week is step cards.
Share |

0 comments: