Thursday, February 10, 2011

Love Machine-Free Cutting File

It's been awhile since I posted a free cutting file, so with Valentine's Day coming up on Monday I made this little heart card template to share with you here today.

Card closed

Card open

The image that I've used is from Pink Cat Studio.  I haven't used this little guy in ages.  I believe he was one of my first digital stamp purchases.  I've printed the image onto Express It blender card and coloured with Copics.  The ribbon and diamantes are from my stash.
If you would like to download the cutting file for free you may do so by clicking here.
The file is in svg and scut2 format as well as pdf. 
Thanks for stopping by today.
Share |

5 comments:

Marla said...

I love easel cards this is fabulous. Thank you! Your card is beautiful!

rosieb said...

thanx 4 great file and ideas

jean said...

love ur robot card an went to the site an bought some robots!!! Its just tooo cute!!Jean H

jean said...

I read ur bio an I have always wanted to visit Australia!!! I saw on the news ur having some bad fires , I'll say a prayer they get stopped!! Ive been to Canada, my son lives about half hour from the border!! in New York

jean said...

I made need ur help getting this together, I've only had my sizzix eclips since May but have been having a blast with it!!! Your valentine is so pretty ,I just HAVE to make one!! I got the file downloaded an as I said in another comment I bought a set of robots, Have a great day Jean