Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Christmas Cards All Year Round -February Challenge

Here are a couple of DT cards I made for Christmas Cards All Year Round.  The challenge this month is to use pink and red as well as dimension of some sort on your card.
The image on this first card is a digi from Simply Betty Stamps.  I've printed her out onto Express It blender card and coloured with Copics.  I've also coloured the white lines on the paper with my Copics.  I've had the paper for ages, but I believe it's from Christina Re.  The wording is from Sunshine Designs.  For dimension I've added Pearls, Liquid Applique, and Magic Mount to raise the wording. 


For this second card I've used a digi from Torico's Digital Gallery  I've printed the image and then coloured with Copics.  For dimension I've added a button and Magic Mount to pop up the wording.  The paper is from my stash.  If you would like the wording stamp you can download it for free from my website Platypus Creek Digitals
Share |

0 comments: