Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Burtonesque Dolls Back in Black... & Red

It's time again for another challenge over at The Burtonesque Dolls.  The theme this week is red, white & black.
The image I've used is from Tickled Pink Stamps.  I've coloured the image with copics.  The paper is from Christina Rea. I've also used my new Spellbinder Die - Parisian Accents.  The flowers are from Prima.
Be sure to hop over and see what the othe Dolls have created.

The challenges at the Burtonesque Dolls will now be held fortnightly.  Hopefully this will give everyone a bit more time to play along with us.
Share |

3 comments:

Rebecca/Sydney's Sentiments said...

Great work Tracey. I am so jealous of your new die.

FitterTwit said...

I LOVE this... VERY cool card!!!

Michelle said...

Hi

Ooh I love this, great colour combo and that border punch/die is just gorgeous.

Thank you for linking up to Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :-)