Thursday, February 17, 2011

Best Friends...

Hello again.  I hope that everyone is having a lovely and creative week.  I've been in the craft room for most of the week, making a few cards, but mostly making a big mess.  I've been playing with the new Spellbinder Dies - Carnation and Rose Creations.  I've tried a few different ways to assemble them, but mostly I've been madly making flowers to use in projects.  I thought I would share this card that I made this morning.  I've used Carnation Creations to make the flower.

The card is based on a sketch that you can find over on the JustRite Blog.  I am entering this in the current challenge.

Products I've Used:

JustRite Stamps-JB09220 Friendship Nested Sentiments & Verses
Spellbinders- S5-034 Parisian Accents, S5-049 Carnation Creations
S5-030 Fancy Tags Two, S4-145 Long Classic Scalloped Rectangles Small
Impressabilities 12-1004 Flowers
Bazzill Basics Paper-Bahama & White
Other Items- Glimmer Mist, lace and diamantes 

Share |

6 comments:

Mrs Ham said...

What an amazing card. Love the white on blue color combination.

Sheri said...

This is so elegant and beautiful! I can't wait to get some of those dies!

Sharon Harnist said...

So pretty -- what a great mix of dies and stamps! Thanks for playing in JustRite's challenge!

Rosa Witten said...

Beautiful! The colors are stunning. The flower is really cool. :)

Michelle said...

Absolutely STUNNING!
Wow, what an elegant card the colour combo is so striking.

Just love it!

Thank you for linking up to Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :-)

Sonya R said...

Gorgeous card Tracey! love those new dies and stamps.